Atypical Parkinsonian Syndromes
Movement Disorders refer to a group of neurological disorders that can cause an excess of movements or a reduction of movements, which may be voluntary or automatic.
Diagnosis and Treatment
American Telestroke & Neurology Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of Movement Disorders with a team of comprehensive specialists dedicated to alleviating the symptoms of movement disorders and treats patients.
We treat the full spectrum of Movement Disorders including:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Atypical parkinsonian syndromes, including:
- Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB)
- Multiple system atrophy (MSA)
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Corticobasal degeneration (CBD)
- Essential tremor and other types of tremor
- Cervical dystonia and other types of dystonias, including:
- Hemifacial spasm
- Spinocerebellar ataxias
- Restless leg syndrome